I can feel a little pattern forming. I am amazed that already we are approaching the middle of January! I guess this will be more prevalent as I produce a round-up each week.
So for the second time of 2015 I am joining in with a little something called the 365 Project; A Photo A Day, Every Day, For A Year.
So here goes, a look back at the last 7 days…
Starting from the top and working down here are a few words about our week together…
- Day 4: My birthday. A glorious nothing day with my boys. I managed to capture a gorgeous snuggly moment between Mr H and Lil G whilst we enjoyed lunch out at a sublime pub hidden away in the Cheshire countryside.
- Day 5: This little guy is growing up far too fast. He is one strong-willed little boy. Despite a rather busy day at Kindergarten on Monday he was quite frankly refusing to go to bed! Apparently he doesn’t need sleeps.
- Day 6: Enjoying a little quiet time with his superhero sticker collection.
- Day 7: The day I made it home just in time for bedtime and this was the gorgeous face that greeted me. A rather tired Lil G who was determined not to fall asleep before I arrive home.
- Day 8: The boy is obsessed with books. This was a little book he picked off the Library Van which comes to the Kindergarten. No sooner was he home, he began exploring the story.
- Day 9: A big day for Mr H and I. We took ourselves off to visit the Primary School which we will be popping down as our 1st choice for Lil G. The next 8 months really must go at a snail’s pace. I won’t lie I found myself getting a little emotional which surprised me. I couldn’t help but feel a little tearful. Despite it being an infants school and so relatively small, a gorgeous building, I couldn’t help but think that he will find it a little overwhelming. Mr H thinks I underestimate him.
- Day 10: Lil G and his imagination. Practising his photography skills on our doggy with my new Camera handbag. ‘Say cheese bear I want to take your picture’. I love this so much. My favourite image of the week.
If this is the first time you have stumbled across this project then do click the badge below which will take you over to the lovely host The Boy and Me where you can see the others involved or how to join in…